Well after only a few weeks, our studio owners group has grown nicely and been joined by a variety of folks from around the world. Over 92 Members at the time of this blog post…..are beginning to contribute in the “comments” section of the articles below, as well as in the Forum. If you haven’t joined a forum before, this is a great place to ask specific questions and share information. Just this past week, several owners shared their experiences (good and bad) about some specific bikes.
If you are just visiting the site for the first time, here are a few tips on navigation to find things you are interested in:
- Articles are listed in chronological order with the most recent article being at the top of the home page beneath the image
- Only the beginning of each article is visible on the home page….click “read more” to see the full article
- To view full articles, you will need to become a member (which is free)
- To find articles by topic, look at the “Resources” tab above, and view the drop down menu (or see the “categories” list on the sidebar)
- You can comment directly on articles, or you can go into the Forum and start your own discussions or comment on others
- If you have a good idea for an article (blog post), let us know and we can discuss publication!
Cycling studios are a growing phenomena and can be great businesses — with of course the challenges and risks of any business. Sharing information at a site like this is a great way to stay up to speed on what folks like yourself are doing to be successful. Join in!